FAST AND RELIABLE PEST INSPECTION IN SYDNEY
Do you know that spending a fortune on home improvement projects won’t make much of a difference if you don’t check what’s going on above the ceiling and under the floorboards? You may not realise it, but timber pests may be destroying the timber frame of your home. Even if you’re not planning to sell your house or making any changes, it’s a serious issue that needs to be addressed.
When you need an expert to examine, diagnose and determine the issues, you can count on Inspect It FIRST >> to deliver beyond your expectations. As one of the leading companies specialising in building and pest inspection in Sydney, we are committed to our customer’s convenience and peace of mind.
PROPERLY ASSESS YOUR PROPERTY WITH
OUR PEST INSPECTION SERVICE
Our pest inspectors are unit 8 and 10 certified, and the company is a current holder of indemnity insurance. As tempted as you might be to take matters into your own hands, hiring our highly trained building and pest inspection professionals is a more viable option. Here are three reasons why pest and building inspections should be considered:
- It’s safer. Leave it to the professionals to poke and prod around the home.
- Every buyer gets excited when purchasing a home and easily lose sight of the important details. Our inspectors ‘take off the rose-coloured glasses’ and take a professional approach to systematically conduct property inspections. They don’t miss a thing when it comes to building defects.
- You might overlook signs of infestations. Professionals know what to look for, especially colonies that are not visible to the untrained eye.
A PEST IN YOUR HOUSE?
Termites are one of the significant threats to residential properties across Australia. Pest control experts estimate that one-third of all homes in the country have either dealt with or currently have termites. This means termite infestations are one of the most expensive problems; Australian homeowners have to deal with, and coastal areas are at extreme risk of termite infestations due to their high humidity and moisture levels.
PEST INSPECTION IN SYDNEY WITH US TODAY
Though it’s not always possible to be present during our site analysis, we encourage you to join our team while they’re conducting a thorough inspection. We would be glad to provide you with an inspection briefing and answer any questions you might have.
Here at Inspect It FIRST, we value our customer’s time and money. We focus on your safety and want you to get the most out of our services. We employ the latest technology in building and pest inspection in Sydney to deliver a detailed report within a span of two hours. Contact us today and let us conduct a pre-purchase inspection for any commercial or residential property.
Frequently Asked Questions
A timber pest inspection is the inspection of a property to identify any termite, borer or wood decay activity or damage. It includes the identification of conducive and susceptible conditions and recommendations to prevent future timber pest attack. From this inspection a written report is provided the details the findings and recommendations.
As a price guide to what a customer might expect when commissioning a pre purchase timber pest inspection and report, for a standard home, is between $395-$495.
A timber pest inspection report should have a summary that will help a potential purchaser immediately understand the report. The summary will include:
1. Is there any termite activity (live termites) found on the property? YES / NO
2. Was termite damage found to any timbers on the property? YES / NO
3. Was there any wood decay identified to timbers on the property? YES / NO.
4. Was borer damage or activity found to any timbers on the property? YES / NO
If any of the above four questions answered as a YES, then go to the appropriate section of the report to determine the severity of the activity or damage found. This should make reading a timber pest inspection report less difficult.