Our Building Inspections Can Help You Purchase an Asset with Confidence
Whether you are buying a residential or commercial property, a reliable building inspector can ensure that you are getting what you are paying for. Are you on the lookout for a house for your growing family? You’d certainly need one that’s 100% safe and the only way to be secure is to hire a professional to analyse the condition of the property you are buying.
Surprises are great, but not when they’re as nasty as timber pests feasting on your new home. It’s always a good idea to look into respectable property inspection and building inspection companies who will meet with you at the property and allow you to ask questions about the condition of your future house.
Call us to Know More about our Building Inspections in SydneyTop Reasons Why You Should Hire Our Services:
- We use state of the art 3D Inspection System technology to get the report to you within two hours.
- Every nook and cranny matters! It doesn’t matter if it’s hard to reach or almost impossible to inspect. We make sure that you are 100% happy with our thorough inspection of your property.
- We take pride on our integrity. We make sure that we deliver beyond your expectations and won’t overcharge you.
- You’re welcome to come along and ask questions from our highly trained inspectors.
- You’ll have a clear idea on how much you are going to spend on repair and future maintenance. Our reports include photos and a comprehensive summary.
At Inspect It >>,
your safety is our primary concern. We conduct pre purchase inspection and building and pest inspection in Sydney
for commercial and residential premises. Contact us now and hire the leader in commercial and residential building inspections in Sydney.
Comprehensive Building Inspection
Need a pre-purchase building inspection
in Sydney, building report, handover or completion report? Use Inspect It >> and you’ll receive results; a thorough professional service. We put our customers’ needs first and that’s why we’re happy to meet with you at the property and answering all of your questions. Our inspectors are there to help.Our reports:
- Delivered in 2-hour of inspection.
- Include a defect summary with cost estimates.
- Include boundary-to-boundary within 30 meters of building.
- Focus on all areas of the building from stability to water-tightness.
- Adherence to Australian Standard (AS 4349.1 Inspection of Buildings).
You will get all the details that are related to the financial issues that you may have to face. When it comes to buying a home there are fees and levies that must be paid, things can easily change when you take possession of your newly purchased home. There may be items you may not have budgeted on. Inspect It >> helps by providing an informative inspection report about what you should expect when it comes to potential problems and their expenses.